Mushroom is a kind of cute food. It is a common food on our table. In addition to cooking, it also has high health care and medicinal value. Because there are many types of mushrooms and various ways to eat them, they are very popular among consumers.
Mushroom is also a general term for large fungi with edible value. It is widely distributed in all parts of the earth, and is most abundant in the deciduous forest. It is an ideal natural food and a good source of protein for vegetarians.
Mushrooms are rich in trace elements.The cellulose they contain is also an indispensable element for human beings.
Mushrooms are versatile. Let's take a look at the nutritional value of the most common mushrooms.
1. Oyster mushrooms - lowering blood lipids
Oyster mushrooms can improve immunity, and taurine can dissolve cholesterol, digest and absorb lipids. Oyster mushrooms can also treat neurological disorders and have an adjuvant therapeutic effect on female menopausal syndrome.
2. Straw mushroom - detoxification
Among all mushrooms, straw mushroom has the highest content of vitamin C, which can promote metabolism and improve immunity. It also has a detoxification effect and can combine with heavy metals such as lead and arsenic that enter the human body, and is excreted with urine.
3. Shiitake mushrooms - cure headaches
Shiitake mushrooms are relatively common in our lives, and generally grow on wood segments that have lost their vitality. Shiitake mushrooms are of the highest grade. Regular consumption of shiitake mushrooms can treat headaches, reduce blood lipids, and enhance immunity.
4. Slippery mushroom - inhibit tumor
Slippery mushrooms, mainly distributed in China and Japan, are edible and medicinal mushrooms. They are delicious and nutritious. They are good for soups. Moreover, the mushroom will secrete nucleic acid, which is very helpful for improving human brain power and inhibiting tumors.
5. White mushrooms - lower blood pressure
White mushrooms, originated in France, are delicious and have a good effect on lowering blood pressure. They contains many anti-cancer substances and antibiotics.
6. Flammulina velutipes - improve intelligence
Flammulina velutipes are widely distributed in nature. Sun-dried Flammulina velutipes contain protein, carbohydrates and crude fiber, which have the functions of promoting metabolism, lowering lipids and blood pressure, and improving intelligence. Flammulina velutipes is also hailed as the "intelligent mushroom", which has obvious anti-cancer effects.
Mushrooms not only have high nutritional value, but also have a wide variety of ways to make them into delicious dishes. Now let's learn how to make shrimp and mushroom thick soup!
moderate amount of black pepper
1. Remove the head of the shrimp, remove the shrimp line and peel the shell, peel the corn, dice the carrot, and slice the mushroom for later use.
2. Mix half of the corn with 300ml of milk, and sieve it once.
3. Fry the shrimps with less oil, pour in the corn and carrots and fry until cooked, pour in the corn juice and mushrooms and bring to a boil.
4. Mix a spoonful of tapioca starch with a small amount of water and mix it into water starch. Finally, pour in the water starch and cook for a while. After the pot is out, add some black pepper and salt to taste.
Such a bowl of shrimp and mushroom thick soup is rich in milk, smooth in taste, low in calories and full, whether it is breakfast or lunch, it is warm and satisfying! There are many interesting ways to use other mushrooms, so use your creativity to make them.