The hot summer is always inseparable from the cold drinks. With a food processor, it's not difficult at all to make delicious cold drinks yourself! Using three simple ingredients, yogurt, strawberries and ice cubes, it only takes a few minutes to become a refreshing drink with ice ballast.
The strawberry yogurt smoothie combines the fragrance of strawberries and the mellowness of yogurt, and the blessing of smoothies is really an irresistible drink. Smoothies are a great way to add extra fruit to your diet. These fruits and vegetables provide a variety of essential vitamins, minerals, fiber, and antioxidants, and consuming fruit smoothies is an increasingly popular health trend.
In modern life, people pursue health and quality, strawberry yogurt smoothie is delicious in color, cool and sweet in taste, and pure in fruit. Pure natural fruit and yogurt, very healthy and delicious. Let's make this strawberry yogurt smoothie together!
900g ripe strawberries
1 cup plain low-fat yogurt
120ml fresh orange juice
1 tablespoon sugar
4 small strawberries
4 round orange slices with peel
Wash and drain strawberries and place in a food processor or blender.
· Add yogurt, orange juice and sugar, set food processor to highest speed and puree all ingredients.
Stop the machine after about 15 seconds and scrape down the puree from the sides of the blender cups once or twice.
· For a finer texture, place the whipped smoothie in a colander, fiddle with the smoothie strainer with a wooden spoon, and discard any strawberry seeds left on the strainer.
· Pour the smoothie into 4 tall glasses and drink immediately.
· To garnish your drink, cut a strawberry or orange slice in half and place it on the rim of the glass.
In addition to strawberry yogurt smoothies, there are many fruit smoothies that are very popular, such as banana kiwi smoothie, peanut butter banana smoothie, sweet apricot smoothie, etc. Let's take a look at their practices and nutrition.
1. Banana Kiwi Smoothie
1 cup low-fat yogurt
1/2 cup ice cubes
2 teaspoons honey
·Peel the bananas and kiwis and cut them into small pieces for later use.
Put bananas, kiwi, yogurt, ice cubes, and syrup together in a blender to make a smoothie, then pour into a glass.
The fluffy kiwi may be small, but it has many health benefits. It's rich in vitamin C and antioxidants that firm skin, promote healthy bones and teeth.
2. Peanut Butter Banana Smoothie
300ml skim milk
1 tablespoon natural peanut butter
1 medium banana
· Peel the bananas and cut them into small pieces.
· Put all the ingredients in a blender and blend into a paste.
· Add 6 more ice cubes and stir to form a thick smoothie.
Bananas are rich in potassium, which can eliminate edema, and peanut butter is rich in unsaturated fatty acids. In addition to beautifying the skin, it can also bring satiety and reduce the chance of eating other snacks.
3. Fresh Apricot Smoothie
3/4 cup calcium-fortified soy milk
2 tablespoons orange juice concentrate
2 tablespoons roasted wheat germ
1 handful almonds
· Cut apricots into 4 pieces, peel and core.
·Peel the bananas and cut them into small pieces.
· Put all the ingredients in a blender and blend into a smoothie.
It's the season of apricots coming on the market soon, and the tender and juicy apricots are the best ingredients for making fruit smoothies. Plus, apricots are rich in vitamin A, which is great for maintaining healthy vision.